Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 7×7 baking pan with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray.
1. In a medium bowl, gently melt the 70% chocolate in small intervals in the microwave.
2. Add coconut oil and coconut sugar followed by the eggs and vanilla and mix together.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: almond flour, cacao shell flour pancake & waffle mix, baking powder, and salt.
4. Add the dries all at once into the mixing bowl and fold until just mixed.
5. Fold in the 100% chocolate chips.
6. Pour batter into your prepared pan and smooth the surface.