2/3 cup 70% chocolate chips
5 tbsp coconut oil
1 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2/3 cup almond flour
2 tbsp cacao shell flour pancake & waffle mix (you can substitute with 1 tbsp GF flour and 1 tbsp unsweetened organic & natural cacao powder)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2/3 cup 100% chocolate chips
1 tsp coarse salt (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 7×7 baking pan with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray.
1. In a medium bowl, gently melt the 70% chocolate in small intervals in the microwave.
2. Add coconut oil and coconut sugar followed by the eggs and vanilla and mix together.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: almond flour, cacao shell flour pancake & waffle mix, baking powder, and salt.
4. Add the dries all at once into the mixing bowl and fold until just mixed.
5. Fold in the 100% chocolate chips.
6. Pour batter into your prepared pan and smooth the surface.
8. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the edges are set and the center is still ever so slightly underdone.
Sprinkle course salt, if using and allow to cool before slicing.