1 ¾ cups Cacao Fruit Smoothie
1/2 cup coconut cream
1/4 cup cacao nibs
1/4 cup hazelnut butter
1 tsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp cacao nibs
1/4 cup chopped and toasted almonds
pinch of sea salt
1. In a blender, combine the cacao pulp, coconut cream, cacao nibs and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
4. Transfer the mix into the popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
6. The next day, carefully remove the popsicles from the molds.
7. Drizzle the popsicles with hazelnut butter and sprinkle coconut sugar, cacao nibs, chopped almonds and sea salt on top. Or create your favorite coating!
9. Freeze for 15 minutes to set, and enjoy!