1 ¾ cups 100% cacao fruit
1/2 cup coconut cream
1/4 cup cacao nibs
1/4 cup 100% cacao hazelnut butter
1 tsp cacao fruit sugar
1 tbsp cacao nibs
1/4 cup chopped and toasted almonds
pinch of sea salt
1. In a blender, combine the cacao pulp, coconut cream, cacao nibs and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
4. Transfer the mix into the popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
6. The next day, carefully remove the popsicles from the molds.
7. Drizzle the popsicles with 100% cacao hazelnut butter and sprinkle cacao sugar, cacao nibs, chopped almonds and sea salt on top. Or create your favorite coating!
9. Freeze for 15 minutes to set, and enjoy!