1/2 cup Cacao shell bread flour mix (can substitute with gluten flour flour)
2 tbsp Unsweetened organic & natural cacao powder
1 cup Almond flour
1/4 tsp Flaxseed meal
1 tbsp Cacao nibs
1 tbsp Cacao fruit sugar (can substitute with coconut sugar or organic brown sugar)
1 tbsp Raw brown sugar
1/2 tsp Sea salt
3.5 tbsp Organic coconut oil, melted
3-5 tbsp Cold water
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line one large baking sheet with parchment paper.
1. In a food processor, add all dry ingredients and pulse to combine.
2. Add oil and pulse. Add 1 tbsp of cold water at a time, pulsing until it forms a semi-sticky dough. The dough shouldn’t need more than 5 tbsp of water.
3. Take the dough and create a loose ball with your hands.
4. Place the ball between two parchment papers and roll using a rolling pin into a rectangle slightly less than 1/8 inch thick.
5. Take one side of parchment off and use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into squares or any other shape you desire.
6. Transfer the dough onto a baking sheet and pop in the freezer for about 10 minutes. It will help to transfer the individual crackers to the baking sheet.
7. Once firm, carefully transfer the crackers to the prepared baking sheet in a single layer, leaving enough space between.
8. Bake for about 16-18 minutes, careful not to burn. Let cool completely.
9. Enjoy with your favorite dip and share with some friends!