1 1/2 cups warm water
1 1/4 tbsp active dry yeast
3 egg whites
3 1/2 cups Cacao Shell Flour Bread Mix
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. Place water in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle the dry yeast on top.
Mix gently together.
2. Add all the other ingredients and stir together until fully combined.
4. Trasfer into a 9x5 inch non-stick pan, cover with plastic and let it rest for 1 hour.
5. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
6. After the bread proofed, place in the oven for about 70-80 minutes.
7. Check with a toothpick in the center of the loaf, should come out clean.
Take out of the oven and unmold from the pan.
8. Cool completely before slicing.