Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
1. Take regular old-fashioned oats and blend in a food processor until they resemble flour.
2. In a bowl combine the vanilla extract, egg and sugar crystals. Add the organic coconut oil and mix together.
3. Stir in the dries: oat flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
4. Fold in the milk chocolate chips and cacao nibs.
5. Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto the prepared sheet pan.
6. Bake for about 8-10 minutes until golden brown around the edges.
7. Take out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes before enjoying every bite.
8. *Note: If you can contain yourself, we suggest you freeze the scooped cookies and leave them in the freezer overnight. When you bake them the next day, they will be extra soft in the center.