12 medjool dates
2 tbsp water, if necessary
2/3 cup organic almond butter
1/4 cup organic almond flour
3 tbsp unsweetened organic & natural cacao powder
1 tbsp maca powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tsp cacao nibs
1 tbsp 100% chocolate chips
To coat: 1/4 cup Unsweetened organic & natural cacao powder, 1/4 cup hemp seeds, 1/4 cup shredded coconut
1. In a food processor, process the dates until smooth. Stop and scrape as needed. You may add 2 tbsp of water to help create a smooth texture.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend together until completely smooth and combined.
3. With a small cookie scoop, scoop and roll between your hands. Slightly wet hands will help with rolling.
4. Place the coating you choose in a separate bowl and roll every ball in until it is all coated evenly.
5. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.