1 cup organic almond butter
1/2 cup organic light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup unsweetened organic & natural cacao powder
2 tbsp cacao nibs
1 cup milk chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the almond butter, organic sugar and eggs.
4. Add baking soda and cacao powder and mix together.
5. Fold in the cacao nibs and chocolate chips.
6. Scoop the dough (you can use a small cookie scoop) onto the prepared baking sheet, leave about 1.5-2 inches between each cookie.
7. Press down gently with the back of a spoon. If you see some oil coming out of the cookies, you can take a paper towel and soak it a little, it is from the natural almond butter. This is perfectly ok.
8. Bake the cookies for about 8-10 minutes and allow the cookies to cool down completely.