1. In a medium bowl, combine all the dry ingredients:cacao flour mix, organic sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. In a small bowl stir together the coconut oil, milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla.
3. Pour the liquids over the dries and whisk until smooth. Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
4. Spray the pan with coconut oil spray. Scoop a small amount of pancake batter onto a nonstick pan over medium heat.
5. When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
6. Place all the tiny pancakes into a wide bowl and top with vegan chocolate hazelnut spread and cacao nibs.