1 cup oat milk (can substitute with any other milk)
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups cacao shell flour pancake & waffle mix (you can substitute with 1 cup gluten free flour and 1/2 cup unsweetened organic & natural cacao powder)
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1. In a bowl, mix the milk and eggs together.
Mix in the oil.
2. Add the Pancake & Waffle Mix, salt, coconut sugar and stir until smooth.
4. Heat a nonstick pan on medium heat. Spray with coconut, vegetable oil.
5. Pour about a tablespoon of pancake batter onto the pan. Lower the heat.
6. Cook until the top is bubbly on low heat. Flip over and cook for a few more minutes until fully cooked.
7. Place all the tiny pancakes into a wide bowl and top with vegan chocolate hazelnut spread and cacao nibs.