1 cup cacao shell flour pancake & waffle mix (can substitute with ¾ cup gluten free flour and ¼ cup unsweetened organic & natural cacao powder)
1/4 cup organic brown sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp organic coconut oil, melted
1 cup oat milk (can substitute with any other milk)
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp vanilla extract
Top with Blue Stripes vegan chocolate hazelnut spread
1. In a medium bowl, combine all the dry ingredients: flour, organic sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. In a small bowl stir together the milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla.
3. Pour the liquids over the dries and whisk until smooth and let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
4. Pour about 1/2 cup of batter onto a nonstick pan over medium heat, you can spray the pan with coconut oil.
5. When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
6. You can stack the pancakes and top with our delicious vegan chocolate hazelnut spread.