Heat oven to 375°F. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with baking cups.
1. In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, coconut oil, oat milk and water.
2. In a separate bowl combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
4. Add the dried cacao fruit and mix fully.
5. Scoop the batter into cases up to 2/3 full.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes, then sprinkle with some cacao fruit sugar and bake for an additional 2 more minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let the muffins cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack.