2 cups boiling hot water
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (can substitute with any other milk)
1 tsp organic coconut oil
2 tsp whole cacao bean powder
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp raw honey or 100% maple syrup
Optional – spoil yourself with healthy whipped cream:
1 can coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
1. Take your favorite mug and pour the hot water in.
2. Add the almond milk and coconut oil followed by the whole cacao bean powder and stir.
4. Add the vanilla extract, raw honey and mix.
5. To make the whipped cream: Refrigerate a can of coconut milk overnight. The next day, open the can and take only the fat from the top and leave the liquid behind.
6. Whip the coconut milk fat with the spread and sugar until thick and fluffy.
8. Scoop whipped cream on top of the hot chocolate, and enjoy!