- 2 cup boiling hot water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (can substitute with any other milk)
- 1 tsp 100% maple syrup
- 1 tsp organic coconut oil 2 tsp Whole Cacao Bean Powder (can substitute with 70% dark chocolate)
- Spices (optional but recommended): 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/8 tsp cardamom, 1/8 tsp turmeric powder, 1/8 tsp nutmeg
1. Take your favorite mug and pour the hot water in.
2. Add the almond milk, maple syrup and coconut oil.
3. Add the Whole Cacao Bean Powder and stir.
4. At this point if you are using the spices mix them in and enjoy.