Cereal: Preheat the oven to 275°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
1. Combine the dry ingredients: oats, flax seeds, coconut, chia seeds and cacao flour mix, 2 tbsp milk chocolate chips in a large bowl.
2. Stir the wet ingredients: organic coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla.
3. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until everything is coated evenly.
4. Place the cereal onto the prepared sheet tray and bake for about 45 minutes, stirring twice during the baking time.
5. Cool completely, add the milk chocolate chips and transfer into an airtight container.
6. Milk infused cacao:
Place all ingredients in a small pot and bring to a boil. Stir to make sure everything is combined. Strain and cool. Enjoy with Cacao Superfood Milk Cereal.