1/2 cup almond milk (or any other milk)
1/4 tsp sea salt
2 tbsp coconut sugar
2 tbsp raw brown sugar
1/3 cup 100% chocolate chips
1 cup 70% chocolate
1/4 cup cacao nibs
1/2 cup unsweetened organic & natural cacao powder
1. In a small pot, bring the almond milk and salt to a simmer. Add the coconut sugar, raw brown sugar and stir to melt.
3. In a medium size bowl, place both chocolates.
4. Pour the hot liquid on top and allow to rest for a minute.
5. Stir the ganache together until fully smooth. Mix in the cacao nibs and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
6. With a small cookie scoop, scoop and roll between your hands. Slightly wet hands will help with rolling.
7. Place the cacao powder in a separate bowl and roll every ball in until it is all coated evenly.
9. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.