- 4 cups unsweetened almond milk (can substitute with any other milk)
- 2 tbsp cacao fruit sugar (can substitute with coconut sugar)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste (can substitute with vanilla extract)
- 1/8 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne (optional, omit if you don’t want it too spicy)
- 2 tbsp Whole Cacao Bean Powder (can substitute with 70% dark chocolate and 1\2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips)
1. In a small pot over medium heat put all the ingredients but the Whole Cacao Bean Powder and the bittersweet chocolate. Mix together with a whisk.
2. Add the cacao powder and chocolate and stir until the chocolate has completely melted. The mixture should be hot but not boiling.
3. Divide the hot chocolate into two mugs and enjoy!