1 1/4 cup 100% chocolate chips
2 medium ripe avocados
2 cups brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup gluten free flour and 1/4 cup unsweetened organic & natural cacao powder
1 tsp cayenne powder
1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
1/4 cup cacao nibs
1 cup dark chocolate chips (melted)
1/2 cup dried corn
1/2 cup coconut sugar
Preheat the oven to 320°F
1. Mash the avocado and set aside.
2. Melt the 100% chocolate in the microwave. Once melted the mashed avocado and mix in the brown sugar using a whisk.
3. Add the eggs and vanilla extract until the mixture is combined.
4. Add the flour mix, cayenne powder, chocolate chips and cacao nibs. Mix until the mixture is homogeneous.
6. Transfer the batter into a piping bag.
7. Pipe evenly into each log of the mold.
8. Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool down to room temperature, then refrigerate. Un-mold from the mold once cold.
9. Melt the dark chocolate and brush the top of the brownies.
10. Crush the corn, add cacao sugar and sprinkle on top of the brownies.
11. Grate cheese on top.