1 ripe avocado (about 1/2 cup mashed)
1/2 cup unsweetened organic & natural cacao powder
1 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup organic almond butter
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp cayenne powder
1/4 tsp fine sea salt
1/2 cup 100% chocolate chips
1 tbsp cacao nibs
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a 7×7 baking pan with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray.
1. In a large bowl, place the mashed avocado.
2. Add the organic cacao powder, eggs, coconut sugar, almond butter, baking soda, vanilla, cinnamon, cayenne and salt. Mix until smooth.
3. Add the chocolate chips, fold together.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle with cacao nibs.
6. Bake for about 20, check doneness with a toothpick. Allow to cool completely.