- 1 cup almond milk (can substitute with any other milk)
- 1 tsp unsweetened organic & natural cacao powder
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Toppings: Cacao nibs, dried cacao fruit (can substitute with Goji berries or chopped dates), pure cacao fruit (can substitute with berry puree), nuts, fresh fruit, pure maple syrup
1. In a small pot, combine milk, cacao powder and coconut sugar and stir together. Bring to a simmer and cool completely.
2. Once cold, add the chia seeds, cover and set it in the refrigerator overnight.
3. In the morning, mix the chia seed pudding very well. Break apart any clumps.
4. Top with your favorite fruits, nuts, sweetener.