1 cup almonds
1 cup pecans
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/4 cup flax seeds
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/4 cacao nibs
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp unsweetened organic & natural cacao powder
4 tbsp organic coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup 100% natural maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
After baking, add:
1 cup 100% chocolate chips, chopped
1/2 cup Dried Cacao Fruit
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
1. In a medium bowl combine all ingredients besides the organic coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla.
5. Mix in the oil, maple syrup and vanilla and coat evenly.
6. Spread the granola on the prepared sheets in an even layer.
8. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until the nuts are golden and toasted. Once it is done, let it cool completely, add the 100% chocolate chips, dried cacao fruit before putting it away.
9. Store in an airtight container. Enjoy with your favorite yogurt.