8 oz Oat milk
2 oz Milk chocolate chips
2 oz 100% chocolate chips
½ oz espresso
1 ½ oz Kahlua Liquor
3 oz Chocolate mix
2 Ice balls
1. In a pot, heat oat milk to 100°F.
2. Add both chocolate chips and mix together. Cool down completely.
3. For glass decoration, pour some of the chocolate mixture on a small plate. Dip the rim of the glass in and hold up for a few seconds to drip excess chocolate.
4. In a cocktail shaker, combine the espresso, Kahlua Liquor and Chocolate mix.
5. Shake well with ice balls.
6. Pour into the decorated glass and enjoy.