40 grams Cacao nibs
4 oz Gin
1 oz infused Gin
¾ oz Sweet Vermouth
¾ oz Aperol
1 Ice ball
1 orange peel
1. In a Weck jar combine Cacao nibs and 4 oz of Gin. Close well and infuse for a month.
2. After a month, open and strain over the bottle of Gin. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
3. For the cocktail, combine 1 oz of the infused Gin, Sweet Vermouth and Aperol. Stir together.
4. Place an ice ball in a glass and strain the cocktail over.
7. Slice an orange peel and squeeze over the ice to release the oils. Place on the glass rim for decoration.