2/3 cup organic coconut oil, melted
2/3 cup raw brown sugar
2/3 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup coconut milk (or any nut milk)
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups gluten free flour
1/2 cup almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup 100% chocolate chips
3/4 cup 70% chocolate chips
3/4 cup coconut flakes
Heat oven to 350°F.
1. In a large bowl, mix coconut oil, brown sugar and coconut sugar until well combined.
2. Stir in coconut milk and vanilla.
3. Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until dough forms.
4. Mix in chocolate chips and coconut flakes.
5. Scoop cookie dough and place on a sheet tray about 2 inches apart from each other.
7. Bake between 8-10 minutes or until edges are light brown and tops look set. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets and then remove onto a cooling rack.