4 frozen bananas
1/4 cup cacao nibs
3/4 cup almond milk (if needed)
1/4 cup 100% chocolate melted
1/4 cup chopped and toasted almonds
pinch sea salt
1. In a blender, combine the bananas and 100% cacao hazelnut butter and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
3. Add the cacao nibs and blend to distribute through. If at this point it looks too thick, add some almond milk until you reach a creamy texture.
4. Transfer the mix into the popsicle molds and freeze for a few hours or overnight.
5. When frozen, carefully remove the popsicles from the molds.
6. Drizzle the popsicles with the melted chocolate and sprinkle the chopped almonds and sea salt on top.