1. In a blender, combine the bananas and Blue Stripes chocolate hazelnut spread and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
2. Add the cacao nibs and blend to distribute through. If at this point it looks too thick, add some almond milk until you reach a creamy texture.
3. Transfer the mix into the popsicle molds and freeze for a few hours or overnight.
4. When frozen, carefully remove the popsicles from the molds.
5. Drizzle the popsicles with the melted chocolate and sprinkle the chopped almonds and sea salt on top.