1/4 head romaine
1/4 head Boston lettuce
1 cup microgreens (can substitute with 1/4 bunch watercress)
1/2 cup dried cacao fruit
2 ripe avocados, seed removed, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1 whole organic skinless boneless chicken breast, halved, cooked and chopped
1 tomato, seeded and chopped fine
2 hard-boiled eggs, separated, both finely chopped
1. Rinse, dry and coarsely chop all lettuces. Toss together in a large salad bowl with the watercress.
2. Over the greens, arrange the chicken, avocados, tomatoes and dried cacao fruit and garnish with the chopped egg, chives and cacao nibs.
5. To make the vinaigrette: in a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, cacao sugar crystals, organic brown sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add the oil in a slow stream and whisk the dressing until it is emulsified.
7. Pour the dressing on the salad and serve.