Heat oven to 350°F.
1. In a large bowl, mix coconut oil, raw brown sugar and sugar crystals until well mixed. Stir in coconut milk and vanilla.
2. Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips and coconut flakes.
3. Form balls with cookie dough and place on a greased and floured cooking sheet about 2 inches apart from each other.
4. Bake between 10 minutes or until edges are light brown and tops look set. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets and then remove onto a cooling rack.
5. When the cookies are completely cool. Scoop a scoop of vegan ice cream between two cookies and let it set in the freezer.