1/2 cup unsalted organic butter, melted
1 cup organic light brown sugar
4 large bananas, mashed
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup almond flour
¾ cup gluten free flour and ¼ cup unsweetened organic & natural cacao powder
1 cup 100% chocolate chips
1/2 cup Dried Cacao Fruit
2 tbsp cacao nibs
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a loaf pan 9x5 inches with a nonstick cooking spray
and set aside.
1. Place the melted butter in a large bowl and whisk in brown sugar until smooth.
2. Stir in mashed banana.
3. Whisk in eggs and vanilla.
4. Combine the dry ingredients: salt, baking soda, baking powder, almond flour, and flour mix.
5. Combine the dries to the wet ingredients and whisk until everything is almost
6. Add chocolate chips, Dried Cacao Fruit, cacao nibs and mix fully.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
8. Bake banana bread for about 50 minutes. It is done when a toothpick or skewer is inserted into the bread and it comes out clean.