1/2 cup unsalted organic butter, melted
1 cup organic light brown sugar
4 large bananas, mashed
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup almond flour
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a loaf pan 9x5 inches with a nonstick cooking spray
and set aside.
1. Place the melted butter in a large bowl and whisk in brown sugar until smooth.
2. Stir in mashed banana.
3. Whisk in eggs and vanilla.
4. Combine the dry ingredients: salt, baking soda, baking powder, almond flour, and cacao pastry flour mix.
5. Combine the dries to the wet ingredients and whisk until everything is almost
6. Add chocolate chips, dried cacao fruit, raw cacao nibs and mix fully.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
8. Bake banana bread for about 50 minutes. It is done when a toothpick or skewer is inserted into the bread and it comes out clean.