1. In a medium bowl, combine all the dry ingredients: cacao flour mix, organic sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. In a small bowl stir together the coconut oil, milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla.
3. Pour the liquids over the dries and whisk until smooth and let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
4. Mix in the cacao nibs. Pour about 1/2 cup of batter onto a nonstick pan over medium heat, you can spray the pan with coconut oil spray.
5. When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
6. Feel free to add any of your favorite toppings!